Foscam India C2 Indoor Full HD Wireless Plug and Play IP Camera with Night Vision , Super Wide 120° Viewing Angle & More - Black
The C2 combines a high-quality HD digital video camera with a powerful built-in web server to provide live video anywhere.
All it requires is an internet connection and viewing device such as a smartphone or desktop computer.
The "Plug and Play" setup process is easy: simply scan the camera’s QR sticker with your smartphone and it syncs with the camera automatically. The sleek, attractive casing used by this camera makes it ideal for surveillance applications such as offices, retail stores, stockrooms, lobbies, homes, apartments and more. This camera sports a 120° super wide angle lens, IR-LED night vision, and sophisticated passive infrared (PIR) motion detection with optional alerts.
Video can be recorded for free to a micro SD card or hard drive. All purchases from Foscam come with our 1 Year Warranty, making our full-featured, quality engineered C2 model one of the best values available for an IP camera.
- Excellent Video Quality: HD1080P Dual-Stream w/ Bandwidth-Conserving H.264 Video Compression
- Remote Viewing & Recording from Anywhere and Anytime w/ Standard Web Browsers
- Quick Access QR Code Remote Viewing on iPhone, iPad and Android (w/ included Foscam Viewer app)
- Powerful IR-LEDs for Night Vision up to 26ft with 120° wide FOV
- Motion Detection Alerts via Email or Send Images to FTP
- WEP, WPA, WPA2 Encryption
- Free FOSCAM DDNS Service and Camera Control Software Included
- Supports Multiple Network Protocols and Protected Multi-Level Users Management
- C2 IP Camera (Black)
- Power Supply
- USB Cable
- Manual + Driver CD
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 Year Warranty When Purchased from Foscam.in
Product Dimensions: 7 x 3 x 4 inches
Shipping Weight: 14.9 ounces
Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within India
International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
Item model number: C2W
Setup Support by ifihomes:
- Step-by-step setup instructions
- Video tutorials
- Community support forms
- Lifetime Telephone, Email & Remote Desktop Support