- 1080P HD video and voice recording
- Remote Viewing: Stream Live video anywhere
- Screenshot: Easy to capture any important moment
- Play Back Function: Track footage easily, seeing what you want to in ease
- Plug into Wall for Long-time Surveillance: No worry about out of battery, our camera keeps recording 24/7
- 2 in 1 Function: Also works as an iPhone or Android Phone Charger, charging your device at the same time while recording
- This camera has an indicator light but you can set up to turn it off
- 90° wide angles
- Only supports FAT32 Formatted SD card Up-to 128 GB (Not Included)
- Camera over writes on old files once SD card is full
- Night Vision: Not supported (check other models from IFITech)
- Storage Support: Max Up-to 128 GB (Not Included)
TWO RECORDING MODES
Loop Record (Continuous Recording) [L]: Camera will keep recording in loop on the SD Card, if the SD Card fills up then camera will over write the old recorded files
Motion Based Recording [M]: Camera will record only when it detects motion in front of it, thus saving the space of SD Card, when there is no activity in front of the camera.
Charging and Security
Charge cell phone or other USB electronic devices while camera is recording.
To give right disguise to the camera, hang a charging cable
Please don't use data cable to for charging as it would stop the camera from recording, use pure charging cables only.
Mode 1 - Camera Signal Connection
Step 1: Download the app : HDMiniCam (Leave the app after downloading)
Step 2: Locate Camera Signal named “CMXXXXXXXXXXX” in WiFi list on the phone and connect it to your phone. No password needed, just click and connect.
Step 3: Open the APP, you will see your camera successfully added. Then you can see live video in the app.
Mode 2 - Wifi Connection
Important: Please remember that you need to finish mode 1, then you can start mode 2.
Step 4: Open the APP now, locate setting icon - Advance Config – WiFi Config, then you will see a WiFi list in the APP. Choose your own WiFi and enter the WiFi password (Ensure that there is no special characters/Space in between your WiFi name).
Step 5: Wait till camera gets back online in a few seconds. If not, close the APP and reopen it. If still nothing, reset the camera then repeat all the steps above.
1, Only support 2.4G WiFi router, do not support 5G WiFi.
2, Only can work on android and IOS system, can't work on windows phone.
3, Keep the camera plugged in when operating everything including reset.
4, Recording on Micro SD Card, choose “All Day” or “On Alarm”.
1x IFITech USB WiFi Camera
1x User Manual