IFITech 7W PIR Motion Sensor LED Bulb - Fits in all Indian bulb holders
Make your living place smart without the need of too many add on circuits, just replace your regular LED/CFL with this IFITech Smart LED and make your place a smart. IFITech Motion Based Lights Saves power & money and hands free comfort from day one.
So what’s new?
- 700 lumens ultra brightness 60W Equivalent while consumes only 7W of power.
- Reacts only to human or animal motion so it is smarter than ever.
- Light off delay down to 3 min to meet our actual needs. Just wave your hand in case it switches off before your work completes
- Continuous movement keeps the light always on.
- 3 - 4 meters super large theoretical detection distance.
HOW THE LIGHT WORKS?
STAYS OFF- IFITech Smart bulb will stay off in the daytime even it detect any movement. Thus Saves Power by not lighting
Note - Light senses ambient illumination and only turns on when the light is needed (during night and on a cloudy day)
AUTO ON- The motion sensor bulb will automatically turns ON, up on detecting motion within 8-10 feet (range), 7-10 feet(height)
AUTO TURN OFF- The motion sensor bulb will switch 'OFF' after 3 min when no motion detected.
- Bulb Base: B22 (Fits in all Indian bulb holders)
- Material: Aluminium with powder coating
- Light color: Cool White
- Color temperature: 6000 K
- Beam/Sensor angle: 120°
- Sensor distance: 3 meters
- Low Voltage: 100-240 V
IMPORTANT NOTE - How to Install the Bulb
The bulb should be installed downward and no higher than 10 feet, else the sensor will not work detect the movement. It automatically runs a 45-second test per first installation even if you install it in the daytime.
This PIR motion sensor bulb CAN NOT work through glass or any lamp covers, as the bulb must be completely exposed else the sensitivity will reduce and bulb may not glow when needed.
A well designed value added 3W lamp with motion sensor & light sensitivity, which fits into a standard bulb holder!
Install it where movement of people or pets will trigger it on & it will justify it's purchase. Automatically switches off after moving object has moved out of range in 60 seconds. Will not power on if there is sufficient ambient light.
Excellent customer service support, just in case, so proceed with confidence.
I've installed it in the porch, with the switch permanently 'on'. Movement brings it to life, provided there is enough darkness. Goes off in 60 seconds of the object going out of range from the sensor.