Make your living place smart without the need of too many add on circuits, just replace your regular LED/CFL with this IFITech Smart LED and make your place a smart. IFITech Motion Based Lights Saves power & money and hands free comfort from day one.
So what’s new?
- 900 lumens ultra brightness 100W Equivalent while consumes only 9W of power.
- Reacts only to human or animal motion so it is smarter than ever.
- Light off delay down to 3 min to meet our actual needs. Just wave your hand in case it switches off before your work completes
- Continuous movement keeps the light always on.
- 3 - 4 meters super large theoretical detection distance.
HOW THE LIGHT WORKS?
STAYS OFF- IFITech Smart bulb will stay off in the daytime even it detect any movement. Thus Saves Power by not lighting
Note - Light senses ambient illumination and only turns on when the light is needed (during night and on a cloudy day)
AUTO ON- The motion sensor bulb will automatically turns ON, up on detecting motion within 8-10 feet (range), 7-10 feet(height)
AUTO TURN OFF- The motion sensor bulb will switch 'OFF' after 3 min when no motion detected.
- Bulb Base: B22 (Fits in all Indian bulb holders)
- Material: Aluminium with powder coating
- Light color: Cool White
- Color temperature: 6000 K
- Beam/Sensor angle: 120°
- Sensor distance: 3 meters
- Low Voltage: 100-240 V
IMPORTANT NOTE - How to Install the Bulb
The bulb should be installed downward and no higher than 10 feet, else the sensor will not work detect the movement. It automatically runs a 45-second test per first installation even if you install it in the daytime.
This PIR motion sensor bulb CAN NOT work through glass or any lamp covers, as the bulb must be completely exposed else the sensitivity will reduce and bulb may not glow when needed.
I bought this light and I used it at the entrance of the house . The lamp is very useful in conserving electrical energy.
This one is a decent smart bulb. Yes you can change the colors and it may also dance to the beat of speaker, you got to make sure that the microphone is close enough to the sound source.
While white light shows 100% intensity if you need full output, RGB light's highest output is 50% only. For a small room, I would suggest multiple bulbs (atleast 2) and not just one to illuminate the room with RGB lights.