IFITech Automatic Soap Dispenser Touch Less Counter-top Liquid soap Dispenser Waterproof Base for Kitchen and Bathrooms Regular soap, Lotion or Sanitizer w/Light up and Chime
* Keep Healthy - Never have to press soap from a regular, germ and bacteria laden soap dispenser Again!!. The Infrared Technology built into this dispenser automatically detects your hand to dispense right amount of soap.
* Brand new upgraded - Soap dispenser suits for bar/countertop/bathroom/kitchen/dish soap. Perfect for your family, coffee bar, offices, school, hotels, and restaurants
* Transparent Design -Unique transparent cabinet design, you can check the remaining amount of soap at any time.
* Convenient for Children - Easier for for children to operate and fun chime encourages them to use, resulting in better germ control at home
* High Battery Consumption - Continuous sensor operations drains the batteries fast, use rechargeable batteries or use only on high usage times like - parties/functions etc
Touch-less Soap Dispenser Using advanced infrared human body sensing technology.suitable for bathrooms, kitchens, hospitals, hotels, hairdressers, offices, etc.
can be refilled and used repeatedly. Specifications:
Stand-alone weight 245g
Soap tank capacity: 350ml
1.First open the battery cover to load 4 "AAA" alkaline batteries.
2.To test the machine fill tank with water and test the sensor, when the device operates, drain the water.
3.Pour sanitizer into the container, the liquid can not be higher than the max level.
4.The bottom power switch can be selected when there is music (CHIME) and no music (ON).
5.At this point the handle placed in the outlet liquid, you can automatically out of the hand sanitizer.
1.When the liquid level is low, to immediately add hand sanitizer, or hand sanitizer will not flow out.
2.Hand sanitizer can not be mixed with water into the container, otherwise it will affect the normal use of the machine.
3.If you do not use the it for a long time, turn off the power and remove the alkaline battery.
4.When the machine is added to the hand sanitizer for the first time, it is necessary to work more than once so that the hand sanitizer can flow out normally.
5.Do not rinse the machine with water, otherwise it will cause damage to the product.
6.Please keep the surface of the dispenser clean, wipe the body with mop regularly to avoid long-term corrosion upon It.