IFITech Smart Wi-Fi APP Enabled Plug & Play Motion Sensor for Home Security, Alexa/Google Home Compatible - New Smart Home Range
- *WiFi smart device: Download the 'IFI Smart Life' APP on your phone and add the device after registering/loging in.Then the PIR detection will send you a message via APP when motion detected.Simple operation,easy to use.
- *High sensitivity, it can detect human movement by detecting infrared ray emitted by human body. Small,compact design and reasonable size design,which bring you more convenience,beauty and enjoyable.
- *Advanced motion sensor: PIR detect people or animals that are moving, 7 meter detection distance, whether day or night can be real-time monitoring.
- *Easy to Install :With magnet bracket,that provided more installation angles for you,easy installation on wall or any surface.
- COMPREHENSIVE SMART HOME SOLUTIONS from IFITech : "IFI Smart Life" is a comprehensive smart home app that allows to integrate Cameras, Universal Remote, LED Lights, Sensors, Alarms and Many More
World’s smallest PIR motion sensor with discreet compact design
Reliable motion and light level detection with sensitivity levels and trigger interval.
Low battery alerts. Battery lasts up to 2 years (300,000 cycles.) Wireless notifications and event triggers.
Requires no hub and directly connect to your wifi router using free "IFI Smart Life" app available on iOS and Android. From the app you will receive
instant push notification of water leakage. It also sends battery level of the device, to ensure the water sensor will never run out of power. Compatible with Alexa ,Google Home.
Battery: CR123A x 1
Standby current: 16uA
Sensitivity distance: 7m
Sensitive angle: 110°
Wireless Type: 2.4GHz, 1T1R
Operating Humidity: 20% ~ 85%
Operating Temperature: 0°C~ 40°C
Storage Temperature:0°C ~ 60°C
Storage Humidity:0% ~ 90%
Size: 5 x 4.8 x 4.8 CM
Use passive IR sensor to detect what is moving.
When the PIR is triggered, LED light flashes in the detection area.
Easily install with screws or sticker on the wall or the table.
When there are people or animal that is moving in the PIR detection area, PIR will send alarm messages to the Z-wave main controller.
Detection Range and Working Conditions
PIR has to be installed in a corner of the room or perpendicularly to the doors. Actual detection range of the sensor can be influenced by
environment conditions. If there are false alarms be reported, check for any moving objects within the sensor’s detection area, such as trees, wind, cars passing by, pets. False motion alarms may be caused by moving masses of air and heat as well. Installing the device in
place that detects movement in cross section can solve as well.