SeTracker Kids Smart Watch | GPS / LBS Tracker – 2-Way SOS Calling | Touchscreen With Colour Display / Camera | Water Resistant | App Available on Android / iOS
- [Multiple Functions]: The Kids GPS watch enables Realtime Tracking (GPS+LBS Positioning Modes), Two-way calls & SOS emergency calls, Voice chat on App, Electronic Fence Alarm(Geo-fence), Camera, Alarm clock, Do not disturb Mode (for School Time), Historical Route Track, Low Battery Alarm.
- [Micro SIM Card]: The watch can be fitted with a micro SIM card (not delivered along with the watch; to be purchased separately). Ensure that the SIM is 2G data enabled. Airtel, Vodafone or BSNL SIM Cards recommended (depending best local coverage). It will not work with Jio SIM.
- [Double Safety for Kids]: The watch has GPS + LBS (local base station / nearest mobile tower positioning) dual mode positioning by which the wearable device can be traced realtime, anytime, anywhere via the SeTracker2 App / SMS commands.
- [Touchscreen / Colour Display]: The touchscreen leads to a menu of items and displays in colour.
- [Eco-friendly & Safe]: The watch is made of Eco-friendly material and giving low radiation.
- [Sync with Parent’s Smartphone]: By downloading the SeTracker 2 app on a smartphone, the watch and the smartphone get synced. The phone numbers of family members can be fed into the app, and so the watch will receive calls only from those phoned numbers. Tele-marketing calls will thus not connect with the watch.
The Touchscreen SeTracker Kids Smart Watch can be tracked real-time, anytime, anywhere, via GPS / LBS. The watch enables SOS calling, voice chat via the Se Tracker 2 app available on Android / iOS, and has a camera facility. The wearable is water resistant. The watch can be sync with a smartphone using the Se Tracker 2 app, in which family numbers can be fed. To use the watch, separately procure and fit in a micro SIM card.
Q-1. Does the watch work on 2G/3G/4G SIM too?
Answer: The watch works on Airtel/Vodafone 2G/3G/4G SIM but it should support 2G data plan only. The watch will not work on Jio SIM card.
Q-2. How to select a correct sim card for watch?
Answer: We’d like to recommend to use Airtel/Vodafone/BSNL micro SIM card (depending best local coverage). Ensure that the SIM is 2G data enabled.
Notes: The watch didn't supported the Jio SIM.
Q-3. How to inserting SIM card into the watch ?
Answer: Unscrew the sim card slot, Which is on the left of the watch (Using supplied screwdriver). Insert Micro SIM card into the watch ensure that metal chip facing upwards and the nick facing inwards after installing the SIM card, please restart watch !
Q-4. Network is not coming even after SIM installed ?
Answer: You have to check Q-3.
Q-5. Is there any subscription charge or annual fee for the watch?
Answer: There are no additional / annual maintenance charges to be met. However, the SIM card service charges need to be paid as per the data plan that you opt for. SIM card is not provided with the delivery of the watch. Also, select the best suited SIM as per local mobile networks.
Q-6. What is the difference between LBS and GPS?
Answer: Please check the image attached in the listing. LBS location is obtained from the nearest mobile (GSM) tower, whereas the GPS location is derived when the watch gets connected to GPS satellites.
Q-7. Is there parental control on the device operations?
Answer: There is no parental control on the device operations. Android watches provide two- way calling option and multiple apps can be installed.
Phone book allows you to enter 10 additional phone numbers.
Phone number entered here are the only family/friends who can call the watch and child can only call these numbers as well.
Anyone trying to call the watch number that are not listed in the app, will not be able to connect. This avoids all telemarketing calls.
Q-8. What is the difference between this watch and other GPS tags/pebble kind of devices available in the market?
Answer: The watch has 2-way calling facility. In some models, images can also be taken with the watch
The watch is tied to the wrist, stay secure and has the display of calls/ battery status/ charging percentage.
Tags/pebble devices are placed in bags/pockets and there is a chance of losing them.
While the watch provides all features of a GPS tag device, it comes with a range of additional features and most importantly gives control of the features on the device.